- Owner: FANTEK INDUSTRIAL S.L. (hereinafter, 'FANTEK').
- NIF: B98725435
- Registered office: Calle Traginers Nº4, Pol. Ind. El Alter, 46290, Alcasser, Valencia, Spain
- Registration data: Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Valencia, Volume 9950, Book 7232 of Section 8, Folio 117, Page V-164910, Inscription 1a.
- Email: email@example.com
- Delegate of Data Protection (DPO): The User can contact the DPO through the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing addressed to the FANTEK address to the attention of the 'Data Protection Delegate'.
2. INFORMATION Y CONSENT
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the FANTEK Website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be addressed.
4. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL FANTEK TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by FANTEK according to the following purposes:
- Manage orders, budgets, returns, repairs, fiscal documents required by public administrations, including payment management (where applicable) and the management of your requests and preferences.
- Manage the delivery of the products purchased through transport companies hired for this purpose in the event that the user decides to do so through a company of our trust.
- Manage customer service delegated to representation companies within the territories assigned according to contracts acquired with them.
- Manage the subscription to lists of specific promotions and subsequent remission of it.
- Manage assistance to courses taught within the FANTEK facilities in order to train and inform users in the use of our products.
- Manage your contact requests with FANTEK through the channels provided for it.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of FANTEK, by electronic and/or conventional means, in the cases in which the User so expressly consents.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of the Exclusive Zone for Clients, by electronic and/or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows his opposition to said treatment.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by FANTEK and/or to the perception of its image as a company.
The User's data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his/her withdrawal from FANTEK, opposes or revokes his/her consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL FANTEK TREAT?
FANTEK may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identifying data: name, surnames
- Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
- Data corresponding to the Exclusive Zone for Customers.
- Codes or identification keys of the User.
- Accounting, tax and commercial data.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
In case of registration and/or access through a third party account, FANTEK may collect and access certain information of the User's profile of the corresponding social network, only for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact FANTEK through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to FANTEK INDUSTRIAL S.L.,Calle Traginers Nº4, Pol. Ind. El Alter, 46290, Alcasser, Valencia, Spain, or by means of an email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference 'Data Protection'.
Also, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User's data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between FANTEK and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary for the fulfillment of said obligations. purposes. On the other hand, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by FANTEK and/or to the perception of its image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
7. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User's data may be communicated to:
- Affiliated companies or of the business group to which FANTEK belongs, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the aforementioned purposes.
- Entities of representation linked by contract to FANTEK, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the previously indicated purposes.
- FANTEK providers necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or for the aforementioned purposes.
- FANTEK partners and collaborating companies for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and / or, if so authorized, for sending commercial communications.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated in his/her case, fully capable, and that the information provided to FANTEK is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his/her real situation.
- Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties whose data he/she has provided, in case of doing, of the aspects contained in this document. He/she also guarantees that he/she has obtained the authorization to provide the data to FANTEK for the purposes indicated.
- The User will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to FANTEK or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which FANTEK treats the User's data will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In order to carry out the previous work, FANTEK will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to create User profiles that allow to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from FANTEK, he/she can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as indicating his/her refusal to receive the same ones by means of the option unsubscribe provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
10. GEOLOCATION DATA
Some of the functionalities of the FANTEK website allow geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) in which it is located.
The User may disable this option directly on the device itself, however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the website's functionalities.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to FANTEK INDUSTRIAL S.L, Calle Traginers Nº4, Pol. Ind. El Alter, 46290, Alcasser, Valencia, Spain, or by means of an email to the address email@example.com, in both cases , with the Reference 'Data Protection', attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document or valid passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether FANTEK is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access his/her personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from FANTEK the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- Get human intervention, to express his/her point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by FANTEK.
- Request the portability of his/her data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may File a claim regarding the protection of his/her personal data before the competent Control Authority.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
FANTEK will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the user's data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date of last update: May 25, 2018